- Supporting the charity Child’s Play | Awesomeosaurus t-shirts
- WP Quick Deploy
- Custom Login/Register/Password Code | Digging into WordPress
- Putting FTP Info in wp-config.php to Ease Updates | Digging into WordPress
- Things You Should Do Immediately After Launching a Website
- WordPress Manual Plugin - Video Tutorials For Your Clients
- Max Foundry releases the Landing Page Plugin | WPCandy
- SEO – Keep it Simple Stupid! | Think Vitamin
- Optimizers Guide to Adwords: Conversion Optimization Tips
- How to Develop a Social Media Content Strategy | Social Media Examiner
Category Archives: CSS
Working with z-index can be a little counter-intuitive at times.
With my redesign I wanted to place a “polaroid” style photo of myself behind the “about” section but in front of the main content and header. If I hadn’t used such large text and a coloured background perhaps I wouldn’t even have noticed what was happening. Continue reading
By a roundabout route I happened on a post describing an Internet Explorer 6 bug (of course) in applying the :first-letter pseudo-element in CSS. In IE6 there must be a blank between the selector and the declaration block. /* does … Continue reading
To know more about why styles are disabled on this website visit the Annual CSS Naked Day website for more information.